Bookings and Enquiries
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS*
- Dee Dee Villa Retreat is a local Thai/European owned Villa/Business now in it’s 8th year, where 85% of our customers are repeat or recommendation.
- Have you personally been to Thailand or Koh Phangan before? If so where?
- How many adults and children in your group? (please supply ages)
- What is the relationship between guests (this helps with bed configuration)
- What activities are you hoping to do?
- We ask for each guests name and date of birth (as appears on the passport) to avoid subletting.
- Experience has taught us that if everything is made clear in advance it bodes well for a relaxing holiday for all concerned.
- Provisional Confirmation of Availability and Rates
Upon receipt of a request, confirmation of availability and the applicable villa rates will be advised.
Bookings are on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis and are for a minimum of 5 nights (see seasonal rates for minimum stay variations)
- Exclusions & Additional Charges
Rates do not include baggage handling, gratuities, telephone, fax and telegram charges, car rental, food, soft drinks and/or liquor, personal items and expenses due to any other third parties, and any excessive cleaning required upon departure (such as upholstery or rug shampooing, etc) or replacement of breakage’s.
Fair wear and tear accepted.
- Initial Deposit
Once the booking is accepted and the rate agreed a 75% deposit is required via bank transfer inc taxes. Upon receipt of the deposit your booking is confirmed via email with a copy of the bank statement showing your deposit into Dee Dee Retreat Co. Ltd. bank account. Payments via Paypal should include the Paypal administration charge.
- Balance Payment
Transfer of the outstanding balance must be paid at least 21 working days prior to the day of arrival, unless otherwise specified in the confirmation of availability.
Should the booking be made within 30 days of arrival the full payment is due upon confirmation and prior to arrival.
Payment can be made via international bank transfer,and should include all banking fees.
Payments via Paypal should include the Paypal administration charge.
If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking we must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing and the period of stay in the Villa:
Cancelation 31 days or more prior to arrival – 25% of monies paid refunded
Cancelation 30 days or less prior to arrival – forfeit all monies paid
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE TIMES
The Client is responsible for informing the correct arrival details (flight number, which airport, ferry times etc) as a collection service is offered.
FURTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- We have Thai staff that will daily make your beds, empty all rubbish bins, wash up, sweep all interiors and exteriors, put up the sun shade umbrellas and make up the sun lounger cushions and put down at the end of the day. Our staff reside in a self contained private villa on the estate with our villa dog named Sai (a friendly labrador mix)
- Optional extras are as follows:- Private Chef – meals from ‘A La Carte’ menu and served by staff in your villa. Private Thai cuisine cooking classes available on site, Thai massage available upon request, Laundry Service, Taxi Service.
- We offer a free collection and return from the main port of Thong Sala. Our partner Toni (0848459058) will meet you in person.
- On arrival to the Villas, we will supply a ‘Complimentary Welcome Pack’ (bread, cheese, ham, tea, coffee, milk exotic fruit’s etc ) to get you started.
- Free wifi available throughout the whole estate.
- Our beach is 10 meters below the ‘Hammock-Sala’. The beach is sand and coral. You can swim pass the coral (40 meter’s). We personally always wear dive boots when swimming.
- The Villa’s are a 5/10 minute drive from Chaloklum fisherman village, with its abundance of restaurants and bars, there are two bakeries one German and one French. Chaloklum is very flat and child friendly.
- Photocopy of all adults passport upon arrival (This is a requirement under Thai Law)
- A refundable deposit paid in cash of 20,000 Thai baht is required upon check in (the equivalent in USD or Euro is acceptable – we do not accept credit cards), returned upon a satisfactory check out.
- Car or Motorbike hire is highly recommended and this is something we can assist with.
- We have a seasonal water shortage on the island and ask you to be as Conservative as you can.
- No toilet paper, tissues etc to be put into the toilet. Please use the bins provided which are disposed of daily.
- Please note that air conditioning is installed in the bedrooms Only. Due to the design and configuration of the villas the living rooms have Five meter high vaulted ceilings. The number of air con units required for this space would exceed the Local Planning Regulations / Guidelines and this obviously helps reduce our carbon foot print on planet earth …………
Also , so you are aware the ‘Power’ comes from Kanom on the mainland , it runs on the sea bed and has to service Koh Samui before it reaches us on Koh Phangan , hence why we sometimes experience short power cuts. Ceiling fans and stand alone fans are supplied through out ALL of the Villas, plus we normally benefit from a cool sea breeze supplied for free, by Mother Nature …….
- Dee Dee Villa Retreat was built on virginal beach front land in the jungle and is totally self sufficient. There are a further 5 privately owned luxury villas located in and around the bay.
The weather and any noise generated externally of the Dee Dee Villa Retreat Estate are beyond our control.
- We have a Thai restaurant 100 meter’s behind (who we have a great relationship with). They will deliver food to the villas.
- We appreciate everyone’s holiday is different and will endeavor to cater for your needs.
- We ask you to confirm that ALL parties have read and understood the terms and conditions and have also visited our web site www.deedeevillas.com where all is explained regarding the villas.
- Dee Dee Retreat Co. Ltd. is an established Thai limited company with all the correct legal documentations and insurance . All staff are in possession of current I. D Cards and Work permits
- Renter agrees to pay the owner for the cost of repairing or replacing (solely at the owner’s discretion) any item of property, or contents at the Villa which is damaged due to negligence or willful default of the renter during the renter’s occupation, or which is missing.
The person in whose name the booking is made acts on behalf of all other persons named, and becomes responsible to the owner for all payments in respect of the booking.
- It is strongly recommended that the entire party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage).
The Owner is not responsible to the Guests and their party for any and all claims including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities or locally procured third party services such as, watercraft, water sports, jeep or motor bike rental etc.