Links and Local Information
Whether you’re looking for adrenaline fuelled activities or complete relaxation, Koh Phangan has something for everyone. If it’s great food you’re looking for, then Chaloklum is where to start. Below are some links and suggestions to help get you started.
About Koh Phangan
If you know of any other useful websites then please let us know!
Restaurants in Chaloklum Village
- Italian Restaurant: Cucina Italiana, also known as Jenni’s Place and Cafe Della Mocca
- Western style breakfast / lunch cafe: The Worlds End Cafe Chaloklum Village – opposite the pier
- The Holy Grill Barbeque, Dutch food and Bar Snacks: Chaloklum Village
- Burgers and TexMex food: Lost Dog Bar, Chaloklum Village
- Gemini Bar and Restaurant serving traditional Sunday Roast dinners and theme evenings
- Thai food: Pee Eng, Chaloklum Village
- Thai food: Nong Nook Restaurant / Bar, Chaloklum Village
- Thai food: Gai Joe, Opposite 7-11
- Thai food: Nui’s Issan Food one kilometre outside the village (towards Thong Sala)